Ok, i have to admit that first time I heard for Jenna Lyons was on Oprah show. Jenna become creative director of J.Crew in September 2010, after 20 years working for same company. She started like assistant to someone's assistant, but she stayed loyal to one company and it finally paid off. Since then she become one of most influenced fashion person and style icon. And definitely has dream job.
Rules of Style from J. Crew's Jenna Lyons
1. Pair opposites together. Don't be afraid of sequins with jeans, or your boyfriend shirt over a sexy tank
2. Never leave home without something "tomboy," whether it's an oxford shirt or a classic blazer
3. For a fresh and unexpected styling touch, wear a statement necklace outside your shirt collar
4. Make sure to incorporate several different textures into your look. For winter, ribbed tights are an easy answer
5. Don't compromise on fit-no matter what you wear