Thursday, February 24, 2011
I bought today new Elle and there I found article about Jelena Kovacic, model. And I have to say, I loved her!! I love her style, her look, her whole clothes, shoes and wardrobe.
In Elle is written that she lives between Madrid and Belgrade, and she divide clothes on Belgrade part and Madrid part :) She has daughter that she takes with her everywhere and has two suitcases prepared always for traveling Jelena is talking about her style, that she prefers shoes, and that her favorite city for shopping is Milano.
She totally bought me, especially when i red that she came back in 10 minutes totally prepared :)
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Fashionista? What that term means? Is it person that follows trends? Is it person that sets trends?
Fashionist is person who live and bread fashion and present perfect style, unique style. True fashionista is fashionista in heart, person who always loved fashion, playing with clothes and combining.
I found article how to be fashionista, so little lesson can not hurt :)
1. The first thing- do your homework.I mean study up on fashion. Start with magazines lying around your house;
2. While you are doing your "homework" keep a journal with all of the looks and clothes that you like
3. Don't forget to accessorize;
4. Feeling good in your clothes is extremely important. If some thing is in style, but it doesn't work on you or you feel uncomfortable in it, just try something else;
5. Mix n match;
6. Remember that a fashionista is not a fashion victim, as most magazines try to emphasize. A fashionista is a woman who has found her own individual style and knows how to mix it with what's trendy at the moment.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I guess there is no need for explaining what is The Sartorialist. Scot Schumann is man behind camera, the genius, sharing his ideas and his vision with world. In this video he is showing how he is working, what makes him move
and so passionate about his work.
"My only strategy when I began The Sartorialist was to try and shoot style in a way that I knew most designers hunted for inspiration..I’m also really touched when I get emails from everyday people who say they have been inspired to see themselves and others in a new and usually more accepting way."
Monday, February 21, 2011
These socks were big hit in the last season and surprisingly I liked this trend, even I wasnt wearing it a lot. Great thing about them is that you can pair them with skirts, shorts, with boots or high heels. In lot of editorials we could see them combined with some lingerie like clothes or even with evening clothes.
Were you wearing them?
|Did Carrie start this trend also?|